Selasa, 26 Januari 2010

Connected by Katharine Mcphee

G D Am C
I'm blind-folded on this carriage ride that they call life.
G D Am
Keep trying to make it through that next turn, knuckles white and holdin'
C
tight.
G D Am
So here I go, takin' the curve,
C G
but I know that I'm never alone.
D Am C
I think of you, and how you never let me go.

CHORUS:
G D Am
I feel connected (connected), protected (protected), it's like you're
C
standing right with me all the time.
G D
You hear me (you hear me), you're near me (you're near me),
Am C
and everything else is gonna be alright.
G D Am
'Cause nothing can break this, nothing can break this, nothing can break
C
this tie.
G D Am C
Connected... oooooh connected inside.

G D Am C
It's not an accident, the time we spent apart.
G D Am C
But now we're so close, I can always find you right here in my heart.
G D Am C G
You've given me somethin' I need, and I don't ever want it to end.
D Am C
Because of you, I know I've found my strength again.

BACK TO CHORUS

G D
Everytime that I breathe, I can feel the energy.
Am C
Reachin' out, flowin' through, you to me and me to you.
G D
wake or dream, walk or stand, you are everywhere I am.
Am C G D Am C
Seperate souls, unified, touching at the speed of light.
G D Am C
oh, yeaaaaaaaaah, oh whoa YEAH

BACK TO CHORUS

G D Am C G D Am C G
connected, connected inside, connected, connected inside, connected.
G
oh Yeah!

2 komentar: